Llama Calendar - Best South America Images in Snow Capped Andes Mountains of Bolivia and Peru
- A herds of Vicuna near the Chile border and Alpacas found near the Bolivian Salt Flats
- Each page measures 11" x 8.5" with High quality, full-color, full-bleed printing and wire binding.
- Gorgeous rusty brown llama profile taken at Sacsayhuaman ruins outside Cusco, Peru
- Llama Calendar: Photographs taken in Bolivia's famous high peak mountain plains including Illimani, Huayna Potosi in the Zongo Valley, Cerro Condori in Cordillera Real, and Sajama National Park village
- Llamas, two brown and one white alpaca taken near Laguna Colorado, Bolivia