DAILY PECS REAL PICTURE SCHEDULE W/ 3 CHARTS AND 45 COLORFUL "REAL" PICTURES FOR CHILDREN/ADULTS W/ AUTISM, SPEECH DELAYS
- **AUTHENTIC ITEMS ARE ONLY SOLD BY CREATIVE BLESSINGS.** 45 colorful "REAL" Pecs Pictures plus 3 Daily PEC Charts (as pictured) Morning/Afternoon/Evening. This Visual Schedule Set comes assembled and Ready To Use!!
- Each picture is heat laminated to protect the picture and make more sturdy and each picture corner is rounded to prevent the child or adult from "poking" themselves or others.
- Each picture measures 1.5" x 1.5" printed on White 110 lb Card Stock.
- Each Schedule comes mounted with 1/2" round Hook Velcro in each of the 10 squares.
- PECS was developed in 1984 by Lori Frost, MS, CCC/SLP and Dr. Andrew Bondy. The goal of PECS is to teach children with autism and children on the spectrum a fast, self-initiating, functional communication system. PECS begins with the exchange of simple ic