Hallmark Mahogany Valentine's Day Greeting Card (Holding Hands)
- All Hallmark cards are made with paper from well-managed forests. Made in the USA.
- Front Message: You Are My Everything The years have really flown and since we fell in love... and they've brought me new reasons to love you more and more... You've been my lover, my friend, and my partner... You've been strong when I needed you to lean o
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online in nearly 40,000 retail stores acr
- Inside Message: Even though I don't always remember to tell you how much I appreciate you, you're still the one who makes my heart beat faster. You're the one I'll always love. Happy Valentine's Day With All My Love .
- Mahogany greetings help African Americans enhance emotional connections with family and friends, and are an authentic representation of what is most beloved and valued within African American culture.
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this card lets the one you love know just how much they means on Valentine's Day and always.