Hallmark Mahogany Father's Day Greeting Card (Time, Sacrifices, Memories)
- All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Card size: 5.8 inches wide by 8.3 inches long.
- Front Message: A father considers his wealth not in possessions but in the happiness of his family.
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Today, more than a century later, Hallmark is a vibrant business made up o
- Inside Message: When someone has given so much of himself through the years, it's hard to find a way to say thanks. But for all the times you took the time, for all the sacrifices you've made... For all the wonderful memories you've given this family... t
- Mahogany greetings help African Americans enhance emotional connections with family and friends, and are an authentic representation of what is most beloved and valued within African American culture.
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this Father's Day card is a thoughtful way to send a appreciative note to your dad or grandfather.
- This card's design features the front message on a stately gold-bordered shield.