Hallmark Journal (Twelve Mickeys)
- Capture thoughts and memories in this journal from Hallmark.
- Faux leather journal in a shade of brown features small embossed Mickey Mouse designs in a series of playful expressions and a satin ribbon bookmark.
- Hallmark journals are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark products are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores acros
- Includes one journal with 160 lined pages.
- Journal measures 6 inches wide by 8 inches long.