Hallmark Funny Graduation Greeting Card (Graduation Riddle)
- All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Card size: 5.8 inches wide by 8.3 inches long.
- Front Message: Graduation Riddle. If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores
- Inside Message: I don't know either, but aren't you glad it wasn't on the finals? Congratulations! (Back of card says Now you can use all the knowledge you've acquired! Well, except for algebra.)
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this graduation card is a clever and funny way to celebrate and congratulate any graduate on your list.
- This card's design features an image of a chalkboard with a humorous riddle.