Hallmark Funny Father's Day Greeting Card from the Dog (I'll Never Leave You)
- All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Card size: 4.5 inches wide by 8.3 inches long.
- Front Message: To My Master Today is Father's Day, and although you're my master, I'd like to think of you as Dad. I know there have been times I've let you down. There have been accidents. Mistakes were made. I do things I'm not proud of. And I feel bad
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores
- Inside Message: But if you wanna play ball? I'm your dog. Need a squirrel chased? Ha! Let me at 'em! Need the hell chewed outta something expensive? Okay, bad example. But the point is, I love you. We understand each other. And I want you to know I'll nev
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this lighthearted Father's Day card is from the dog to a dog-loving dad on Father's Day.
- This card's design features a dog collar with a gold bone-shaped tag and a happy bulldog inside.