Hallmark Funny Father's Day Greeting Card (Animal Kingdom Dad Farts)
- All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Card size: 5.8 inches wide by 8.3 inches long.
- Front Message: ANIMAL KINGDOM DAD FARTS Your handy guide to what animal dads do instead of say "Pull my finger!" BEAR: Breeze in the trees. Whoa, that was a real leaf-shaker! RATTLESNAKE: Short rattle burst. He who tattled it rattled it!
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores
- Inside Message: DUCK: Pond bubbles. I call that my "back quack". ELEPHANT: Trust me. You'll know. OCTOPUS: Inky AND stinky. Wow...that was like 8 of them! POLAR BEAR: Sudden melting of ice cap where he's sitting. This is why we're endangered, Dad. PORPOIS
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this lighthearted Father's Day card is the perfect opportunity to send your love and appreciation to your dad on his special day.
- This card's design features illustrations of father animals with their children.