Hallmark Father's Day Greeting Card from Kid Son (Story of Daddy & Son)
- All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Card size: 5.8 inches wide by 8.3 inches long. Extra postage may be required.
- Front Message: The Story Of Daddy & Me
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores
- Inside Message: Once upon a time in a city very close to here, a prince and his dad, the King, set out to have a great adventure. But along the way, they got sidetracked by errands and activities and birthday parties and playing outside and just plain goo
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this Father's Day card is the perfect opportunity for a child to send love and appreciation to his dad from his son.
- This card's design features a short children's storybook illuminated like a medieval manuscript.