50th Anniversary Greeting Card (Roses)
- All Hallmark cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Card size: 5.8 inches wide and 8.3 inches long.
- Front message: Happy 50th Anniversary The best kind of love is the kind that shares the load, goes the distance, and has fun along the way.
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores
- Inside message: Congratulations to you both on your fifty-year journey as a couple. Just think of all the changes you've seen and all the big and little milestones you've marked along the way. Remember all the good times you've shared with friends and fam
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this 50th anniversary card is the perfect way to send your love and best wishes to a couple on their golden anniversary.