Creative Teaching Press Multiplication and Division Mini Bulletin Board, Gr. 2-3 (6982)
- Content addressed: definitions, repeated addition and subtraction, array, grouping model, number line, bar model, number bonds and Fact families, area model, skip counting, and multiple properties.
- The pieces in this set are interactive teaching tools. They are great for use in small groups where students can have hands on manipulation of the pieces.
- They are also Perfect for use under a document Camera to demonstrate concepts to the entire class.
- This resource provides the pictorial support needed to Help struggling readers and English language learners understand and comprehend each math concept.
- Use these pieces to introduce a multiplication or division concept or display them on a bulletin board or in a learning center as a reference.