Ron Browz - Ride Ya Bike (ft Foxy Brown)
|Title:||Ride Ya Bike (ft Foxy Brown)|
|Record Label:||Black Roses Music|
- super hot beat, and flow. I like this one heavy. Ron Browz masterpiece again.
- likes this track will bang
- Heavy base line and Tempo
- wheress the instrumental????? FIRE!!
- Just seems to go on and on. Very repetitve. She has a good voice but it doesn't do much for me
- not a good song
- I would only play this at motorcycle club parties I DJ.
- Great track that has the potential to do really well in the clubs and mixshows. I haven't heard Foxy rap this good in years. I'll definitely support this!!
- I would play this only if someone ask for it.
- Not much to comment about. Boring.
- i like this track alot,,it's a head nodder..Foxy rips it!!
- Big Track!!!!! really feelin this one
- im feelin this track,dam good club banger
- Pretty good. I'd go ham on this track.
- lol... tis gon be perfect for the show um doin nex week... thnx!
- foxy is back!
- i Personally think Ron doesnt have it, but the song is nice. I do love FOXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- it bangs. its doesn't quite standout, but it'll get some run.
- I like, hip hop reggae crossover. Catchy tune.
- good dance beat
- i only liked tha gun shot.....but ya foxy brown iz so foxy.....a lil above average....beat is koo
- I wasn't really feelin this track, I knew I wouldn't because Ron Browz is horrible, but Foxy did her thang and was the only part of this song worth listening to, the beat was average, Ron was trash, and the hook was ridiculously unimaginable. Like I have said many time Ron Browz is tthe most untalented person in the major music industry.
- Pretty good tracks for the clubs.
- INTERNATIONAL DJ INTERNET PROMOTIONS INTERNATIONAL RECORD POOL PROMOTIONS NATIONAL RADIO MIXSHOW DJ PROMOTIONS COLLEGE&UNIVERSITY RADIO PROMOTIONS INTERNET MARKETING PROMOTIONS LIFESTYLE MARKETING RECORD RETAIL PROMOTIONS BUILDING ARTIST BUZZ INCREASING RECORD SALES VIDEO PROMOTIONS SERVICE VIDEO TO NATIONAL VIDEO SHOWS SERVICE RECORDS TO MEDIA BASE RADIO STATIONS MUSIC & PROGRAM DIRECTOR'S DJ NEW YORK CITY KEN WWW.DJNEWYORKCITYKEN.COM 3030 NEBRASKA AVE PENTHOUSE SANTA MONICA, CA 90404 310-229-5313 DJNEWYORKCITYKEN@GMAIL.COM WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJNEWYORKCITYKEN HTTP://TWITTER.COM/NEWYORKCITYKEN
- Right on time, and with my crazy ass baby mama, Fox Brown!! Let's get it!! Just an hour ago the queen of the hair show asked me what can she come in on when she ridesher bike to the stage!! Dam timin' couldn't have been better and with a banger!!
- Not a massive hit right off the bat but it grows on ya
- big Track, sounds like dance hall but with Hip hop elements also, defo playing this in the Clubs and radio
- i would not play this hellllllll nooooooooo......now ron browz if he did it by himself i would of played.but fox brown sound retarded with the mix rap/jamaican flow .that flow dont sound good with every song she have to go back to the old flow straight spitting.....twitter ozziehype
- Nice jam
- this one gotta grow on me. its a cool track
- Put more bass at the beginning. Sounds the same too long
- Its alright but Foxy's lyrics could have been better!
- amateurish production - no dynamics - not musical
- Early track. The beat was good but the song kind of lacked something.
- Ill nanna vibes still riding...bop bop!!! lol!! Not th greatest of flava'z or lyrical content..but it can juggle!!
- good song for club !!!!!!!!
- If you gave me snippets I'd blog
- Aaarrrrgh! Please.
- ok thats about it
- kinda week foxy rock way harder
- Kind of child like even for the dirty version!
- I like foxy brown hot
- Not Bad! We need some new Foxy Brown in our life!
- It'll work
- aight, real early play...
- nice song, ill nana style......;-)
- strong 8 needs 1 more voice for 3 verses
- Not bad...Interesting Chorus... not yet a banger.
- its aight
- Kinda catchy, Ron Browz got a voice that could rock a crowd, Foxy still tight, gotta give it to her!
- Dancehall feel.
- def a mix for "say ahh"
- it riding gonna put this in my promo mix plus has foxy in it!
- chorus gets old after awhile..
- Nice track !! i like the flow..
- I like this. Not too shabby. Good dance hall-like song. Good for Hip-Hop Clubs.
- Down in Puerto Rico this going to hit big love it
- I like the catchy tune. Glad for the clean version but its a shame the slack lyrics limits the audience.
- Decent, nothin on pop champagne though!
- been waitin for foxy. but ron???? i'll play it cause i like it. hope it does well
- Good vibe
- good music
- this is good for the female bike clubs
- nice for the booty shakers
- The beat is kinda simple but I can play this. It ain't nearly as big as Pop Champagne or Arab Money but it'll do. Let's see if the kids can dance to this. I'm not sure if the youngins even know who Foxy Brown is though. I know from expericnce that they ain't rockin with Lil Kim and she's had more recent hits than Foxy. I'm just saying.
- I can imagine Missy Elliott on this. Good hook
- i can use it
- Foxy Brown - Massacre
- Foxy Brown - Time To Get Paid
- Guyana - Ain't 'Bout Money (Remix)
- Marvin Rashad - Work 4 My Turf
- Christina Aguilera - Your Body (Marvin Rashad's R&E Mix)
- Nino Brown - What U Want
- Nino Brown - Fuck Yall
- Franchise Black x Nino Brown - I Know That
- Jessie (aka Jessman) - Teach You How To Ride
- Bomb A Drop - Roses